PBC-FIMR Partner Organizations
- Children’s Services Council of Palm Beach County
- Florida Department of Health Palm Beach County
- The National Center for Fatality Review and Prevention
- National Fetal and Infant Mortality Review
PBC-FIMR Community Reports
- Infant Mortality and Low Birth Weight Rates Compared to Expected Rates by County for Florida (Florida Department of Health
- PBC FIMR Bereavement Resource Packet
- Guidelines for health care professionals supporting families experiencing a perinatal loss
- Complicated grief after perinatal loss
- Perinatal hospice and palliative care
Association of Death Education and Counseling (ADEC): A multidisciplinary professional organization dedicated to promoting excellence in death education, bereavement counseling, and care of the dying.
Association of SIDS and Infant Mortality Programs (ASIP): Promotes policy and practice for professionals who respond to infant and child death, and is committed to bereavement support, risk reduction and prevention services.
CJ First Candle: Committed to the elimination of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, Sudden Unexpected Infant Death and preventable Stillbirths through education and research while providing support for grieving families who have suffered a loss.
Compassionate Friends: Support to grieving families related to child loss.
March of Dimes: Resources for families and professionals on miscarriage, stillbirth, premature birth and infant death.
Miss Foundation: Counseling, advocacy, research, and education services to families experiencing the death of a child.
Pregnancy Loss and Infant Death Alliance (PLIDA): Supports health care practitioners and parent advocates in their efforts to improve care for families who experience the death of a baby during pregnancy, birth, or infancy.
Resolve Through Sharing®: Grief support materials and perinatal, neonatal, pediatric, and adult death bereavement training to healthcare professionals.
Star Legacy Foundation: Awareness, research, education, advocacy and family support regarding stillbirth, pregnancy loss, and neonatal death.
Voices from the Community- Cross Cultural Expressions of Grief: This document summarizes panel presentations from four National Fetal Infant Mortality Review (NFIMR) conferences around cross cultural experiences of bereavement and grief.
Healthcare Professional Resources
The Florida Institute for Health Innovation receives support for the PBC-FIMR program from the following valuable partners: