FIHI believes that innovative collaborations produce innovative results.
In order for population level changes to occur in a community, leaders from the community must come together to take aligned actions for measurable results.* Using the principles of results-based leadership, FIHI is supporting leaders working collaboratively to improve the health of their communities. We are helping communities to align efforts, leverage resources and move from idea to action to achieve measurable results.
* Jolie Bain Pillsbury, Results Based Leadership Applications
Accelerating to Results
We support communities working collaboratively to achieve measurable results by:
- Collective Action Readiness Assessment: We provide support to communities and leaders to assess their readiness to work collaboratively for results. Using tools designed with leaders across the country, communities can see how prepared they are to do collaborative work.
- Coaching and Facilitation Services: We provide coaching and facilitation services to help accelerate leaders taking action together.
- Backbone Organizational Support: FIHI can support communities by being their backbone organization* to support their planning and provide logistical support or we can provide technical assistance to help a community develop their backbone organizational infrastructure to ensure sustainability of their work.
- Performance Report Cards and Data Monitoring: FIHI can help communities track and measure population success indicators and program performance measures.
*Kania and Kramer, Collective Impact, 2011